Why Solutions Real Estate for you rental property?
Having owned rental property ourselves, for over 28 years, we understand what it’s like to be in your shoes. We know what you should expect out of a property manager:
1) A keen knowledge of the market.
2) Regular building maintenance.
3) Prompt response to tenants.
4) Diligent attention to financial and legal documentation.
Many owners don’t realize that the things that are good for a property owner are ALSO good for a property manager.
A good, well screened tenant makes a property managers job easier and makes the owners bottom line better.
A well-maintained house produces less tenant complaints, and fewer maintenance requests, and ultimately increases the home’s value.
As a professional property management company in Texas, We are committed to providing the best comprehensive property management services to our clients and tenants, from building maintenance to accounting services. Just ask our clients! References are available on request.
Our property management services include:
- Property management
- Construction management
- Tenant relations
- Lease administration
- Financial services and reporting
- Legal compliance and coordination
- Site maintenance
- Coordinating all necessary repairs and obtaining estimates for major repairs
- Monthly drive-by inspections of property
- Providing statements to owner on a monthly basis
- Collection of monthly rent
- 24×7 Message center hotline
- Filing eviction when necessary on behalf of Owner
- Maintain ongoing relations with property Owner & Tenant
For services in and around great Austin call 512-535-4472. In Dallas call 972-740-8585. We’ll be happy to provide you with a no-obligation personal consultation on the pros and cons of renting your property.